Thursday, October 6, 2011

Umm... Wow, Thank you, I really don't know what to say!

The 2011 Best of Nashville edition of the Nashville Scene just came out and surprisingly enough my little cardboard box on the sidewalk of the blogosphere came in second place only after the Nashville Scene's own blog for best political blog. Now you can tell all of your friends that this crazy, lefty, blog from George Oeser is kind of legitimate which is nothing I ever though would have happened.

But just remember, in all of this virtual celebration, real people are trying to convince us that what is in their best interest is what is in our best interest, people are being discriminated against for things totally out of their control, people right here in the US, heck, lots of them right here in Nashville, are hungry when we have more than enough food to go around. Fixing all of that is up to us, so lets get to work.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for you for best local and best political blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate all the votes, it is quite an honor really, it might piss a few people off but I'm OK with that :-)

    ReplyDelete